Monday, January 19, 2009

creepy factor

Ok so, we Christian schools in the state of Arkansas get together for a conference once a year. This year it was Paragould's turn. Two other teachers and I carpooled up to Jonesboro yesterday, so we wouldn't have to leave at the crack of dawn today. We were almost to the Searcy exit when we see this red oldsmobile riding right beside us, and then we all scream simultaneously. There is a man driving and in the car with him are three toddler size dolls. In the passenger seat in the front, the doll is wearing a Santa hat. There are two in the back; one has wild looking blond hair and the other is wearing a hooded jacket with the hood on. The dolls are all strapped in their seat belts AND............they all had bloody faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How creepy is that?? No telling what he has in his trunk. We should've called the police, but were too freaked out to think straight. It wasn't the most comforting sight.

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

that is so creepy! I had no idea you have a blog! AND either did Meredith and she was not happy that I was the one to tell her! I added you to my friends on my blog! Good hearing from you!

Kelli Kegley said...

AGH! That is disturbing. I'm sorry you had to see that!

I LOVE your blog! I was laughing out loud so much that Matt asked me what I was looking at. You are a great entertainer ;)