Monday, June 29, 2009

Welcome to Babyland!


This is my friend Karson and me doing our tribute to Michael Jackson. The restaurant where we went was playing all Michael Jackson songs, and we couldn't help but dance. Everyone was staring which made me get even crazier. Sometimes I danced to them. I'm sure they enjoyed it.

Lauren and me.

This past weekend I went to Tulsa to visit one of my best friends from college, Erin. She and her husband Cam had a baby girl, Emerson Reese, 1 month ago, and since Cam was gone to a wedding, I thought it would be the perfect weekend to go help out and meet my new sudo niece. It was so wonderful to see Erin and to catch up with her! And Emerson, words cannot express! Cam and Erin are the first of our friends to have a baby, so it was very surreal. I couldn't put Emerson down. I can't wait until I see them next!


Baby Emerson


Emerson and Colt--my niece and nephew.



No comments: