Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Prayers please!

Hi my fellow bloggers. I know my posting has decreased; grad school overwhelms me. I have a special prayer request, and I need you all to pray fervently. My cousin Ace had a colonoscopy today, and the doctor found 40 polyps. Not good. We don't know if they are malignant yet. The doctor said that he couldn't remove all of the polyps because there was a large chance he might cut the colon wall which could be fatal. So Ace is having surgery tomorrow at 9 am to remove about 2 feet of his colon where most of the polyps are. The polyps will then be sent off for a biopsy.

Ace is only 28, and he and his wife are expecting a baby. His older brother Jon had colon cancer 4 years ago, so please pray that Ace isn't in the same situation. I promise to update you soon!

1 comment:

Audra said...

We have been praying for Ace and the family! Keep us posted A. Love you so much!