Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Trivia Oh How I Love Thee

SO, I was talking witht the AT&T Uverse guy today (his name was Joseph), and I noticed that he had an accent. I couldn't pick up on where he was from which is abnormal because I love accents. He was asking me if it was hot in Arkansas and I told him it was your own personal sauna. Then he said he'd never experienced weather like that so then I went in for the kill. I asked him where he was from. So here's your trivia...AT&T really is worldwide because Joseph lives in the (drum roll please)...the PHILIPPINES! I know, crazy. That reminds me of my penpal, Liezel Gara. She was from the Philippines. She never sent me a cassette tape of her voice, so therefore I couldn't detect Joseph's outfit.
My time in Dallas and Tulsa was fantastic! I loved spending time with my friends. As soon as I got in Tulsa Thursday I had a little fender bender. Oh well, right? It's just money. I have a money tree as well as my brothel in the backyard. It's all good.

Yesterday I began a 12 day rapid weight loss diet. Don't worry, I'm not anorexic; I just want lean muscle. This diet requires me to eat seafood because it is so high in protein. I bought tilapia which I did ok with. I also had to buy shrimp. I had a shrimp salad today or maybe I should call it an Ashley gag salad. I could hardly get through it. THEN I had to eat cottage cheese. Luckily I got to put strawberries and blueberries in it. It still didn't help that much. I ended up throwing the rest of the cottage nasty cheese away. I feel I am gaining weight. Why is this???? We'll see how long I last. I was thinking, "I can do anything for 12 days." I really want carmel right now.











No comments: