Friday, November 5, 2010

My Many Faces

Fall is here! So excited for a weather change. I hate winter but love fall so I will soak up every minute. The best part is wearing boots every single day. Yay for that! School is getting better; I'm getting used to the differences. So many funny stories. Grad school and full time job are catching up with me. I have no idea how people do this and have children. I think I would cry and eat terribly every day of my existence. It's catching up with me so much that I made B's on two assignments. That's not normal. One and a half more months then freedom.

I've had the past two days off. It has been so nice. Meredith and baby Chandler were in town, so I've spent these last two days with them. It has been so wonderful! I love them so much and wish I could see them every day.

Here's just a little preview of my life in pictures:

Me, Sarah and Jill eating at The House for Sarah's birthday. They have a pretty good burger.



Jonathan and Mer on their previous visit to Searcy.


Karson, my favorite red-head.



Lauren and me before the Boom Kinetic concert. Who's the pale one???



Loved seeing my Audra in Hot Springs over labor day weekend. It was such a wonderful surprise!




Little C and Big A :)

Halloween pics to come soon!

No comments: