Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's Official: I'm LOST

Last night I embarked on a new journey...Season 1 of LOST. Why? I've heard so much talk about how "awesome" and "addicting" this show is for so many, so I thought I would see what all the hype was about. So I subscribed to Netflix which I'm so excited about. I had no idea how much I'd missed out on the last two years of my grad school/full time job career. Mind you, I won't graduate until May, but I am going to squeeze some TV action into my life.


So, my thoughts on this show: I'm a tad squeamish and freaked out after watching the first four espisodes. Ya'll, it's so weird because I used to ride roller coasters and watch horror movies with the best of them. Now? No way Jose. I got so sick to my stomach when I saw the blood. AND then I just got spooked. So spooked, my friends, that I had to do a walkabout the house and check rooms and bathrooms and the closet where the washer and dryer is located. For the record, I did not get the gun out to do this checking. Maybe I shouldn't watch it when I'm home alone? Just a thought...
It is very addicting. I watched four episodes straight in a row. I only have one concern. The realisticness of the monster thingie. I'm thinking, "Oh come on...really?" I have a feeling this show is going to have a lot of symbolism which I LOVE in literature so maybe I'll like it in TV as well.

I will keep you posted on my progress, LOST fanatics.

No comments: