Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ooh baby do you know what that's worth? Ooh Heaven is a place on Earth.

I am going to Heaven on Earth this very day--right after I write this. I have been anticipating this visit since I was there last March. I spent a total of five hours there last time and came out with two huge boxes of books. I'm going in for the kill this time. My "Books to Buy" list has 101 titles. I am so excited! It was so hard to sleep last night. So, in order to house all of these books, I bought a new bookshelf at World Market yesterday. It was 50% off. I actually had to go back and buy it online but I got a discount on shipping. I am so pumped because I have looked for 2.5 years for a bookshelf. I am sooooo picky about furniture. I want it to look classic to match my bedroom furniture, so my finding a bookshelf and actually purchasing it is extraordinary.




It's so great to be back in Nashville, TN. I drove from Nashville, AR to Nashville, TN on Sunday--a 7 hour drive. Not too bad. I have one big concert in the car. Don't worry Mom, I didn't film myself. She gets mad at me when I film while driving. It's better than drinking and driving or putting on makeup and driving. I've done the latter before and took off Mr. Littlefield's side mirror my senior year of high school. Oops.
More details on the trip to McKay's (a.k.a the Trip of My Life) to come. Stand by.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow. Super jealous! I might need to borrow a book or Two!