Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just call me Scrooge

This is awful. I HATE snow, cold, ice, beautiful blinding winter wonderlandnesses. My roomies and I went ahead and had our roommate birthday dinner last night. We were going to have it next weekend, but since we were all confined to the house, we decided to celebrate early. I made Delicious Cheddar Puffs (thank you Pioneer Woman). Haleigh made potatoes and chocolate cake, and Caroline made chicken in the crock pot and a Donnie Ferneau inspired salad. We ate high on the hog for sure.

Some of our guy friends came over last night and brought some games along. We played Apples to Apples first. LOVE THIS ONE! Then we played Scene it. I will say I'm not as good at this one because I don't watch as many movies as others. Fun time anyway.

Right now, I'm sitting on the couch with an illness called cabin fever. I'm watching my roommate do a Denise Austin video. I'm so ready to get out of the house!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tom Bailey said...

I did not know Denise was still around... well I guess on video.

Funny seeing the word scrooge in January.

I like your blog.

Tom Bailey

Callie said...

I think the movies in Scene It are made up.