Tuesday, January 5, 2010

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news friends! Ace does NOT have cancer! What a relief let me tell you. And to put icing on their cake, Ace and Morgan were finding out the sex of the baby today. I don't know it yet but as soon as they give me the ok I'll post. Yay! I'm sure it's a boy; that's all our family ever has. We need some estrogen! School started back today. I was actually kind of excited to see them :).

Ok so I MUST tell you about the hip hop class I've been going to. It's totally kick-butt. Tonight was my 2nd time to go, and the sad part is, I won't get to go anymore since I'll have class every Tuesday night :(. One more Tuesday and then I'll have to wait til summer. But oh my! Luwana knows what she's doing that's for sure. Last week she had this move where you have to pop your butt. I was doing the very best I could. Those who know me know that I'm not blessed in that area, so I was trying hard to pop it. As I'm trying to be ghetto, I hear Luwana yell, "White girl! White girl! You gotta pop it like it's hot. Put it out there!" And I yelled, "I AM! This is it!" After tonight's class she said that I have much improved the booty pop. It is such a good workout; i was drenched with sweat. She doesn't even give you time to catch your breath. For those who want a good and fun workout, go to the hip hop class at War Memorial gym Tuesdays 6-7pm.

Here are some holiday pics!
Tekia and me before she made my hair look like Cindy Lou Who
Daddy and me
The momster and me
Brittany and Waylan
Caleb's girlfriend Brook, me, Tela and Seth's wife Julianne at Jamison Christmas.
Lacey, Caroline, Sarah and me at Ciao Baci ringing in the new year.

No comments: