Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A few things

I am asking ya'll for a very special prayer request. I know all prayers are special, but please pray specifically for my friend and fellow colleague, Beth and her daughter Eden. Beth adopted Eden from Ethiopia in July. Eden has been very sick, and the doctors think she has a rare neuro disease called Metochromatic Leukodystrophy or MLD. Beth is a single mom, but she is not fighting this battle alone. The Lord is with her every step of the way, and it amazes me how strong she is. Please pray for Eden and for her to be comfortable. Please pray for Beth and for her peace of mind in this situation of unknowns. If you'd like to read more about Beth and Eden, click here.

Also pray for my former roommate, Haleigh. The trial is coming up on April 27. Pray that she has the will power to look that scoundrel in the face with strength and dignity.
Have a blessed Thursday!

No comments: