Monday, March 14, 2011

Say hello to spring

because it's rapidly approaching! What joy fills my heart! One of my most favorite things on Earth is being on Jamison Road in the springtime. I've talked about this before, and I'll say it again. It's magical, especially in the spring. Why? Let me tell you my people. The smells of fresh grass, the buttercups in the pasture, and cow manure (I know but it's such a familiar smell). I went home this past weekend to find everything was green, green, green! The boys worked cows this weekend, and Granny even remarked how green the cow's poop was. That's a good sign of spring time; they're diets are changing from eating green grass. God bless those cows! Isn't all of this exciting?!


Overall, it was a great weekend! Caleb and Brooke had their first wedding shower. It's still a bit strange that my little brother is getting married. Shouldn't he be playing t-ball or running around in the pasture with Matthew? Aw well. I will leave you with a little trivia for today. During his or her lifetime, the average human will grow 590 miles of hair.  I think Crystal Gayle has us beat on that one. Have a wonderful week everyone!
This is Crystal Gayle. Can you imagine curling that stuff? That makes me sick.

No comments: