Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm living vicariously

Through the CSI who testified today. She was so super cool AND she's German AND has a super cool French name AND is married to a French guy. I know. Cool. Now you ask, "Ashley, how could you possibly know this information?" Alas my fair friends, I shall tell you. I simply bombarded her with questions and started speaking to her in German. I only know the words goodnight and the word for iron. Then I found out she doesn't speak German, just has German ancestry. Yep. She was cool. So cool that I took a picture of her crime scene ensemble. No y'all...she wasn't aware of my obsession.


Admit it. You are jealous that I got to talk to a real CSI.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Dee Dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dee Dee said...

I'm wondering if you knew the German word for Iron because of a novel. Specifically, Patricia Briggs' Mercedes Thompson series.