Sunday, January 2, 2011

30 by 30

Ok, so here's what is going down. New Years Eve, while my friends and I were enjoying dinner, we shared the highs and lows of 2010. Then we shared our expectations for 2011...things like getting a rug for the sitting room (Caroline), going to the beach (Jill H.) and getting back on the exercise bandwagon (me and I think everyone on the planet).

Tonight, Sarah, Jill H. and I were discussing our thoughts over dinner. By the way, we are officially calling our meetings the "Nights at the Roundtable" (get it??). I know...so clever. Jill said she was going to make a list of 30 things she wants to accomplish by the time she's 30. Sarah and I loved the idea, and we are also going to do it. We all feel more zealous about 2011 and feel that it is going to be a year of production and "firsts". I'm so excited to see what's going to happen, and I want you all to join in with us. I think this is such a fun idea. I mean really, I do. I don't know about you, but I need someone to hold me accountable. I ate Mexican tonight, and I only had five chips (I know...so strong). The girls held me accountable.

If you are past 30, no fear! That just means that you get to do more. 40 by 40, 50 by 50 and so on. Yes, you will have time to do all these things. Welcome to the EXPECTATION STATION (I don't know what my deal is with stations...I've always had stations. Just go with it.)!!!!!

The deadline for your 30 is next Sunday, January 9. You can comment here or email them to me at ashleypjamison@yahoo.com. Can I get a whoop whoop AND an Amen??

No comments: