Monday, January 10, 2011

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo


Whew! What a book! Talk about keeping me on the edge of my seat. If you have not read this, you must. I will say it is a bit graphic, but it is so worth it. This has been on my reading list for quite some time, and I needed to read it for book club. Here's the synopsis http://www.amazon.com/Girl-Dragon-Tattoo-Stieg-Larsson/dp/0307454541/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1294681267&sr=1-1  I got a little queasy in some parts. My stomach obviously can't handle as much as it used to. I also watched the movie yesterday. I had heard a certain scene from the book was very graphic in the movie. I can't tell you what scene, but it's true. I cringed. However, the movie was pretty true to the book...as well as a movie can be. I highly suggest both! Now on to read The Help.


Main characters Mikael Blomkvist and Lisbeth Salander.  She makes me want to get tattoos and piercings...and smoke.
 

1 comment:

Lana Summitt said...

Read the series this summer and LOVE LOVE LOVE!