Monday, January 10, 2011

I've had to make a few changes thanks to the comments from some of you. And also from my abstract thoughts...thoughts that I had once had but that were stuffed in the back of my brain somewhere. They've resurfaced.

  1. snow ski (I'm terrifed of dying)
  2. Go to Hawaii
  3. ride in a helicopter
  4. go to a nude beach
  5. parasail in the ocean
  6. run a 5K
  7. serve in a food kitchen
  8. do a Bible study in a prison
  9. Buy a tahoe
  10. pay off student loans
  11. backpack through Europe
  12. lose three inches off entire body
  13. play a song on the guitar (at least one but no wishful thinking)
  14. fly fish
  15. shoot and clean a deer
  16. dive off a diving board without holding my nose
  17. watch the mini series Pillars of the Earth and The Tudors
  18. Date outside of type (someone with a tattoo or piercing)
  19. Get a Macbook
  20. Drive a really expensive car (one that turns heads) Note I didn't say own. I will probably have to rent it.
  21. Study at a language school in Spain
  22. body wrap
  23. see Dave Barnes, Matt Nathanson, Ingrid Michaelson, Joshua Radin, Amos Lee, and/or Ben Harper live in concert
  24. stay in a hostel
  25. ride in a hotair balloon
  26. play tennis (on the most basic level--that means having contact between racquet and ball which might be impossible for me)
  27. go to California
  28. go to Jackson Hole, WY
  29. go to a dude ranch
  30. rock climb 

No comments: