Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am an Outsider

Yes, I am. It's official. We had our first book club meeting last night. Right now, it has only three members: Valerie, Annie Marie, and me. We decided on the name The Outsiders for our book club we are all outsiders in some part of our life--not necessarily in a bad way but an outsider all the same. We discussed The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo last night, and we ate wonderful delicacies for a reward. Maybe we should actually read The Outsiders as one of our selections...

I'm stuck like glue to LOST. I began season 2 last night and am intrigued by this creature named Desmund. Who is he? Don't tell me. Don't give me the slightest hint. This show does scare me a bit, especially when I watch it at night. The music is scary, the PEOPLE are scary. I need a Jack to keep me company while I watch. He's such a Hottie McScottie! And then there's Sawyer, who I believe I will grow to love. Don't correct me on that either. I just HOPE TO GOODNESS Jack and Kate hook up because this has gone on long enough.  
If Ethan didn't creep you out, you have major problems. Major. Poor Claire. All she wants to do is spit her baby out.

And then there's the Amazon woman Danielle. She's nuts. I'm sure she means well (although she did take Claire's baby), but her hair is so sad. I have compassion for her just because of her hair. I want to reach through the screen and brush it so badly.

Season 2 here I come. The hatch is open!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the season two opener was one of my top eps, loved it. love desmond, among my top two fav characters.

I won't say anymore.

enjoy

Lana Summitt said...

Sawyer... prrrrrrr :)