Saturday, February 26, 2011

Adventures of Ashleyberry Finn

Wasn't it just a gorgeous day! I wanted to roll around in the grass like a dog, but I decided to go sit on a patio instead. Jill and I went to U.S. Pizza and let the wind blow through our hair. I may never get my hair brushed out tonight. Then we went to the new Brazilian bakery Rosalia's. Talk about melting in your mouth! Jill got a chocolate cupcake and I got a Carolina. Carolina must've been a fluffy lady because this pastry was stuffed with all kinds of wonderful mousse. Whoa.







And then, we did something bold. Something so daring I freaked OUT. We trespassed! There's this awesome house for sale on Lookout, and we drove around to see the back. Well, friends, the gate was open. It wad saying, "Come in. Your life wont feel complete." So we did.




Have a great Saturday night! Do something daring.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: