Wednesday, February 9, 2011

September 22, 2004

This is my first journal entry in my first diary ever! Yay! Audra and I ate at Mi Pueblito before Hart church. We asked the nice Backyard Burger man, Phil, to church.  He didn't come but gave us his number so we could call him next week. But we won't. Clay Kiihnl said he exposed himself to some girls (supposedly) so I'll just not ask him. 

After church, Audra and I went for a walk. Right in front of Harding Academy, we saw a naked man, penis and all, standing by a tree.  He was just standing there silent, not even moving.  We couldn't see his face because it was in the shadows.  Audra and I ran to the nearest apartments and yelled for help.  I yelled, "There's a naked man in the trees! There's a naked man in the trees!"  I think that was the first and only time I will ever outrun Audra. The man streaked across the street, got in an unlicensed silver car and peeled out. 

We reported it to Harding Security, Dead Huckeba and the Searcy police who literally laughed in our faces. Now isn't that the weirdest story ever?!?

From the diary of Ashley Jamison, junior year of college

2 comments:

AEGriffith said...

WHY US WHY US WHY US!!! Scarred for life.....we sure are!!

You are the only person I would ever want to experience that with ;)

andee hart said...

haha. I remember this story! Hope you are doing well, Ash!