Monday, February 28, 2011

Europe bound baby!

My dates are finally set! I'm going to western Spain and Portugal June 12-June 19 with my friend, Brian.



After he leaves, I'll attend a language school in Málaga in southern Spain on the beach. I'm looking into taking a weekend excursion to Morocco. If you've been to Morocco, let me know what you thought about it.

I can't even begin to express my excitement! If you want to come along, come on! The more the merrier :).


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Lana Summitt said...

GIRRRRRRRRRL!!!! How fun!!! So thrilled for you!

Heather said...

I WISH I was going on this trip with you! It is my goal (by the age of 30) to do Exactly what you're doing..ok maybe not the exact trip, but REALLY Close!
with that being said Mandi (Tollett) Houk went to Morocco back in college - hit her up on facebook if you need any info there.
Can't wait to read about the fabulous time you're going to have there this summer! SO Looking forward to the blog updates :)